ok well the project seems to be over! overall i'm really pleased with the final product and really enjoy seeing my face on the big screen! this blog is now officially CLOSED!! :D
I JUST LOVE THIS VIDEO, YOU CHANGED MY MIND... man, I mean, Liam, if you read this please, I've been looking for you for a long time and I finally know that you were who apperead in the video. PLS, You are a really example of what gets me crazy, just what you said: I know it's wrong but I don't mind...
I think you're 36 years old currently and thats funny beacause I'm 18 yeras old, so you came to my life exactly 18 years later, Im the same age that you filmed this video.
4 comments:
Excellent video. Between you and Matt, the details of the project are clear and interesting.
Definitely the better of the two final products.
Video is very goood :) Thx
I JUST LOVE THIS VIDEO, YOU CHANGED MY MIND... man, I mean, Liam, if you read this please, I've been looking for you for a long time and I finally know that you were who apperead in the video. PLS, You are a really example of what gets me crazy, just what you said: I know it's wrong but I don't mind...
I think you're 36 years old currently and thats funny beacause I'm 18 yeras old, so you came to my life exactly 18 years later, Im the same age that you filmed this video.
Post a Comment